Template:CharacterAcidspitter is the superhero moniker for a young Hawaiian[NeS2 1] teenager whose birth name is Louis[NeS2 2]. Although he is still on Hero Force One's roster, he is usually inactive, as most of his time is taken up by being the ruler of Earth's hell, under the name Mister Nine.
Acidspitter dresses like a 'punk', with a purple Mohawk, black leather, and chains[NeS2 2].
Powers & Talents
His saliva is acidic, and he can spit it to lethal and destructive effect[NeS2 1].
Before gaining special powers, Louis led an unremarkable youth in Hawaii.
Hero Force Eight
When Hawaii was nuked in World War III, Louis was one of the surviving inhabitants to be mutated by the radiation. His mutation gave him his trademark acidic spit. He was interviewed by Seraphim[NeS2 1], who seemed less than impressed by him at the time, and was admitted to the newly formed team Hero Force Eight[NeS2 2].
Hero Force One
After a spat with his angelic girlfriend Seraphim over his hellish incubus abilities, Acidspitter marches into Canada, demanding a job. The Majordomo and Devil's Advocate are all too eager to replace the ineffectual Al Ciao, and so induct Acidspitter as new ruler of hell[NeS2 6][NeS2 4]. As the new ruler, he is given the title Mister Nine[NeS2 7].
Hero Force One (Story) References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 NeS2 Post 1144, NeS2 Page 29, In Search of Opportunity, NeS2, written by Al Ciao the Writer.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 NeS2 Post 1180, NeS2 Page 30, In Search of Opportunity, NeS2, written by Al Ciao the Writer.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 NeS2 Post 1312, NeS2 Page 33, To Hell with It All, NeS2, written by Al Ciao the Writer.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 NeS2 Post 1403, NeS2 Page 36, Memory Lane, NeS2, written by Al Ciao the Writer.
- ↑ NeS2 Post 1357, NeS2 Page 34, Memory Lane, NeS2, written by Al Ciao the Writer.
- ↑ NeS2 Post 1399, NeS2 Page 35, Memory Lane, NeS2, written by Al Ciao the Writer.
- ↑ NeS2 Post 1424, NeS2 Page 36, Memory Lane, NeS2, written by Al Ciao the Writer.