Sundeep appeared to be helpful to customers and also distrusting of suspicious individuals, such as The Otter. He was also religious, believing in the god Vishnu[NeS1 1]. He was, however, distraught and aimless after the destruction of his shop and sought violence against those that stole from him[NeS1 2].
See also: 7 Eleven
The 7 Eleven appeared within Ares' Colosseum and through its left exit was attached to the arena, for the fighters, while the right exit led to the bleachers[NeS1 1]. For a while it was dubbed "Fort Xanthan" after The Otter stole the shop from Sundeep[NeS1 3]. It was, however, eventually blown up[NeS1 2].
The Fight of the Century of the Week
Sundeep was managing his shop, the 7 Eleven of Ares' Colosseum, when The Otter came in. Sundeep tried to direct Otter to the arena through the left exit but realised Otter was acting suspiciously and questioned if the man intended to pay for the Cow Tales[Ext 1] he was holding. Otter managed to get Sundeep to look the other way by remarking that he could see Vishnu behind him. Otter ran out of the right exit[NeS1 1]. Later, while Sundeep was asleep, The Otter returned and, as the manager was sleeping, declared the 7 Eleven his property and renamed it to "Fort Xanthan"[NeS1 3]. After the 7 Eleven was blown up by a Rabbit Walker[NeS1 4], Sundeep had lost his job and helped Semievil beat up The Otter until he realised that Semievil was using a rubber-duckie as a weapon which he had not paid Sundeep for. In response, Sundeep attacked Semievil instead[NeS1 2] and Otter manages to sneak away[NeS1 5]. Sundeep's assault on Semievil is interrupted when Semievil put a Gebohq Simon mask on him and tricked Justyn the Thread Killer into attacking, and killing, Sundeep instead of Gebohq Simon[NeS1 6].
Never-ending Story References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 NeS1 Post 122, NeS1 Page 4, The Fight of the Century of the Week written by Otter the Writer.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 NeS1 Post 142, NeS1 Page 4, The Fight of the Century of the Week, Never-ending Story1 written by Semievil333 the Writer.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 NeS1 Post 129, NeS1 Page 4, The Fight of the Century of the Week written by TheOtter the Writer.
- ↑ NeS1 Post 141, NeS1 Page 4, The Fight of the Century of the Week, Never-ending Story1 written by Gebohq the Writer.
- ↑ NeS1 Post 143, NeS1 Page 4, The Fight of the Century of the Week, Never-ending Story1 written by Otter the Writer.
- ↑ NeS1 Post 146, NeS1 Page 4, The Fight of the Century of the Week, Never-ending Story 1 written by Semievil the Writer.